Glucosamine HCL & omega-3 EPA plus GLA & micronutrients – 60 caps – for healthy joints
Omegaflex contains a patented blend of effective nutrients that replenish and protect the joints by reducing oxidative stress, supporting connective tissue and maintain healthy collagen formation and normal cartilage function. Omegaflex combines glucosamine hydrochloride & omega-3 EPA from wild anchovies with GLA from organic, cold-pressed virgin evening primrose oil, manganese, molybdenum & vitamins C & E.
Each box provides a 1-month supply at a daily dosage of 2 capsules.
Omegaflex is an advanced formulation containing a patented blend of effective nutrients that replenish and protect the joints. The specially selected natural ingredients in Omegaflex protect joints against oxidative stress, support connective tissue and maintain healthy collagen formation and normal cartilage function. Omegaflex combines glucosamine hydrochloride & omega-3 EPA from wild anchovies with GLA from organic, cold-pressed virgin evening primrose oil, manganese, molybdenum & vitamins C & E. These active ingredients work synergistically to provide comprehensive nutrition for healthy joints. Each box provides a 1-month supply at a daily dosage of 2 capsules.
► Natural anti-inflammatory actions
► Promotes collagen formation and supports cartilage function
► Hypoallergenic glucosamine hydrochloride (non-shellfish-derived)
► Omega-3 EPA from sustainable wild anchovies and certified free from PCBs, mercury & dioxins
► GLA from organic virgin evening primrose oil for synergistic anti-inflammatory benefits
► With supportive micronutrients including manganese, molybdenum & vitamins C & E
► All-in-one capsule formula
Directions for use
- For general wellbeing: adults and children aged twelve years and over should take 2-3 capsules daily
- For individuals who are especially active or those who require additional joint support in later life: take 4-5 capsules daily
It is not advisable to exceed the above dose unless advised by a healthcare practitioner. Take Omegaflex with food for optimum absorption.
Omegaflex contains important nutrients have been chosen for their synergistic properties and superior absorption and bioavailability.
- Glucosamine hydrochloride is an amino acid synthesised by the body from glucose, forming the connective tissue in the joints. Comprising 50% of the lubricant within the synovial fluid, glucosamine provides the shock-absorbing mechanism that protects joints against wear and tear. Also converted into protein-stimulating glycosaminoglycans (such as hyaluronic acid and keratosulphate), glucosamine enhances the manufacture of collagen and maintenance of connective tissues, aiding in the rebuilding and repair of cartilage.
- The fatty acids EPA and GLA balance and maintain healthy omega-3 and omega-6 levels, regulating the
production of eicosanoids – compounds that support a healthy immune system and regulate inflammatory
response. EPA also aids the healing of ligament injuries by promoting cell migration, metabolism, growth and
repair of the wounded area.
- Manganese and vitamins C & E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue required for joint support. Vitamin C contributes to
collagen formation and cartilage function required for joint support and also helps maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.
- Omegaflex is a rich source of molybdenum, which contributes to normal sulphur amino acid metabolism.
If taking any medication, seek professional medical advice before taking this product. Pregnant or lactating women and children under twelve years should not take glucosamine. This product should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and away from children.
Allergen information: contains fish.
Ingredients: Glucosamine hydrochloride; capsule shell (emulsifiers: fish gelatine, vegetable glycerol, colour: copper chlorophyll); rTG EPA (re-esterified triglyceride eicosapentaenoic acid) concentrate from marine fish oil; organic cold-pressed virgin evening primrose oil; vitamin C (ascorbic acid); emulsifiers: glyceryl monostearate, sunflower lecithin; antioxidant: vitamin E; manganese (II) sulphate; sodium molybdate dihydrate.
|Serving size: 2 capsules|
|Total fat||480 mg|
|of which saturated fat||31 mg|
|of which polyunsaturated fat||397 mg|
|of which monounsaturated fat||52 mg|
|Carbohydrate (glucosamine)||600 mg|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||240 mg|
|GLA (gamma-linolenic acid)||11 mg|
|Vitamin C||40 mg*|
|Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol)||2 mg**|