KidsClin Cradle Cap Treatment Kit.
The kit includes a deep-acting serum, a brush with soft sponge and a comb for instant and safe removal of scales.
- Removes, Treats and Prevents Cradle Cap.
- Includes Comb and Brush.
- Child-friendly and Safe.
About Cradle Cap
Does your child suffer from Cradle Cap or Diaper Rash? It can be difficult to know symptoms associated with it, as well as how to treat the problems. Infantile Seborrhoeic Dermatitis (Cradle Cap) is characterised by yellow or brownish flaking which primarily occurs on the scalp.
It is believed to be caused by sebum overproduction (Sebaceous Glands) often in combination with a yeast infection (Malassezia). It is not caused by poor hygiene or allergies. Cradle Cap is a very common condition estimated to occur in approximately 50% of all infants. Seborrhoeic Dermatitis can occur on different body parts. On the eyebrows, eyelids, behind the ears, crease of the nose, back of the neck, nappy area or folds of the knee, armpits or inner elbow.
Instructions for use:
- Spray serum in the palm of your hand twice.
- Massage serum to affected area, 2 times daily until cradle cap is gone.
- For safe removal of scales – use brush with sponge and comp (helps when there is hair in the way).
- If the child has cradle cap around his/her eyes, PoxClin® can be sprayed onto a cotton pad to make it easier to apply without it getting into the child’s eyes.