Gentle and Easy to Use
• Appealing Penguin style delights the children.
• No need for Probe Covers at all, which makes the thermometer simple and easy to use.
• The thermometer can be used without interference to daily lifestyle. A measurement can be taken even while a child is sleeping.
• The thermometer is less threatening to a child than a rectal thermometer and more pleasant to use than an oral thermometer.
The last reading is automatically displayed for 3 seconds when the unit is switched ON.
Multiple Reading Recalls
Users will be able to recall the last 12 readings when entering the recall mode, enabling efficient tracking of temperature variations.
Safe and Hygienic
• No risk of broken glass or mercury ingestion.
• Completely safe for use on children.
High Temperature Indication
10 short beeps and a red LCD backlight alert the patient that he/she may have a temperature above 37.5 °C.