Active Immune for Kids - 60 Chews
Active Immune for Kids is designed to ensure kids are getting the essential micronutrients they need to support a healthy immune system.
- VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENT FOR KIDS: Active Immune Kids comprises a high dose of Vitamin D 600IU (15mcg) which contributes to the maintenance of normal bones & teeth and supports a healthy immune system.
- EASY TO TAKE CHEWABLE TABLETS: Active Immune Kids combines 3 essential nutrients Vitamin C, Vitamin D & Zinc into a delicious daily chewable tablet helping to ensure that kids are getting the essential micronutrients they need to support a healthy immune system.
- IMMUNE SUPPORT FOR KIDS: Vitamin D, ‘the sunshine vitamin’ has been recognised as an essential nutrient for immune support. Vitamin C for kids aids normal collagen formation and the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision and supports skin health.
- SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN OVER 3 YEARS, VEGETARIANS & VEGANS: With no animal derived ingredients Active Immune for Kids provides a high-quality source of Vitamin D, Vitamin C & Zinc that is suitable for vegetarians and vegans and that is free from gluten and lactose.
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR KIDS: Following on from the launch of Active Immune for Adults in September 2020, Active Immune Kids was specially designed to help ensure kids are getting the essential micronutrients needed to support a healthy immune system. The Active Immune range is part of the wider award-winning Active Iron range which is known to be kind on your stomach and strong on absorption.
- Free from Gluten
- Free from Lactose
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
- Suitable for children over 3 years
Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Fructose, sweetener: sorbitol, xylitol, sucralose; flavour: orange; bulking agent: maltodextrin, vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), anticaking agent: stearic acid, zinc oxide, vitamin D (cholecalciferol).
Take one chewable tablet daily or as advised by the doctor or pharmacist.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.