Arkovital Pure Energy vitamins and minerals
Arkopharma Laboratories specially designed Arkovital® Pure Energy: their first combination of 9 vitamins and 5 minerals obtained exclusively from fruits and plants.
Arkovital® Pure Energy contains no chemical ingredients and no artificial vitamins added, optimized for absorption by the body. Discover a new sensation of vitality!
Arkovital® Pure Energy provides 9 vitamins and 5 minerals needed to preserve the immune defenses (through an intake of iron, selenium and zinc) and keep in shape (through vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 and C). The vitamins and minerals in Arkovital® Pure Energy are extracted exclusively from fruits and herbs. They are obtained by100% water extraction, without using solvents or chemical ingredients, from guava, amla, lemon, holy basil, and curry.
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica). Traditionally used in ayurvedic medicine, amla naturally contains vitamin C, vitamin B6 and chromium.
- Acerola (Malpighia emarginata). Indigenous to Central and South America, acerola is one of the richest sources of vitamin C in the world.
- Holy basil (Ocimum sanctum). It has been used for more than 3,000 years and is considered a sacred plant whose usages are more religious than culinary.
- Curry leaf (Murraya koenigii). Traditionally used as a spice, this plant is appreciated in India and South-East Asia for its slightly acrid, bitter, and sour taste.
- Lemon (Citrus limon). Lemon is indigenous to China or India and has been cultivated in Asia for at least 2,500 years. There are many uses of lemon, as either an ingredient or for decorative purposes.
- Guava (Psidium guajava). Guava was cultivated intensively by the Incas and remains very popular in South America. It is mostly used for food, as its seeds are edible.