Arkopharma CysControl Capsules
Urinary infections? Cystitis? Recurrences? Use a natural means like Cys-Control® MD.
Cys-Control® is a cranberry and heather based dietary supplement with sugar and sweetener.
- Use from the first symptoms of urinary infection,
- As a compliment to antibiotics,
- As a prevention to recurring episodes.
- Provides 36 mg of A-type proanthocyanidins per day.
100% plant-based active ingredients!
The cranberry used in Cys-Control MD Capsules has been rigorously selected by Arkopharma Group experts to ensure it contains the right amount of A-type proanthocyanidins (PAC-A).
Daily consumption of 36 mg of PAC-A, dosed according to the DMAC method, helps reduce the attachment of certain E.coli bacteria to the walls of the urinary tract.
Cys-Control MD Capsules provide the effective dose of 36 mg of PAC-A in two daily doses.
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon Ait). Cranberry is a shrub that produces small red berries. It is indigenous to North America. Its virtues in the fight against urinary infections have been known to Native Americans for centuries, and were reported for the first time in 1620 by the first settlers.
The ScienceThe ingredients provide a double-action defense against infection through
- ProAnthocyanidins: Inhibit the adherence of e.coli bacteria to the bladder wall by neutralizing P-type pili.
- Ursolic Acid: Causes a reduction in inflammation by decreasing cyclooxygenase levels.
Description of ingredientsCranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon Aiton): powder (juice concentrate, magnesium hydroxide) and extract – calcium phosphate - Corn starch - cellulose - silicon dioxide, mono/diglycerides of fatty acids, magnesium stearate.
Gel capsule coating: Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose – iron oxide – titanium dioxide.
Using AdviceTo be taken orally.
- In case of infection, it is recommended to take 1 gel capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening with a large glass of water, for 10 days.
- As preventive treatment, the maximum duration is 30 consecutive days.
- In all cases, drink lots of water throughout the day (at least 1.5 liters).