Arkopharma Cys-Control Plus Sachets
Need help for real urinary comfort?
Cys-Control® Plus is a cranberry, heather and D-mannose based dietary supplement with sugar and sweetener.
- From the first symptoms of urinary infection,
- As a compliment to antibiotics,
- As a prevention to recurring episodes.
100% plant-based active ingredients!
Cys-Control® Plus provide 36 mg of cranberry proanthocyanidins (PAC), 2,000 mg of D-mannose and 250 mg of heather extract, taken in two doses.
- Cranberry(Vaccinium macrocarpon Ait). Cranberry is a plant with small red berries that is indigenous to North America. It grows naturally in bogs, high forests, on mosses in peaty heathlands, and in sandy meadows.
- Heather(Calluna vulgaris (L.) Hull). Heather is very common in Europe. In late summer, the sea cliffs are sprinkled with its pretty mauve flowers. In phytotherapy, these very flowers are used to promote the elimination of water, thus contributing to the healthy functioning of the urinary system.
- D-mannose. This is a sugar that is very common in nature. It is found in many fruits (apples, peaches, oranges, mangos, lychees, etc.) and in certain berries, such as cranberry!
The ingredients provide a double-action defense against infection through ProAnthocyanidins and Ursolic Acid.
- ProAnthocyanidins: Inhibit the adherence of e.coli bacteria to the bladder wall by neutralizing P-type pili.
- Ursolic Acid: Causes a reduction in inflammation by decreasing cyclooxygenase levels.
Description of ingredientsMaltodextrin – D-mannose – Cranberry fruit extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon Ait.) – Extract of heather flowering tops (Calluna vulgaris (L.) Hull) – Natural flavor – Lemon juice powder – Stevia extract sweetener: steviol glycosides.
Average nutritional information
|For 2 packets|
|Cranberry fruit extract||263 mg|
|including PACs*||36 mg|
|Heather flowering tops extract||250 mg|
|*expressed as A-type proanthocyanidins dosed according to DMAC method.|
Using AdviceDietary supplement.
For adults only.
- Take 1 packet in the morning and 1 packet in the evening, diluted in a glass of water (200 ml).