Earol® Spray has a simple yet unique delivery system capable of dispensing a discrete unit dose of olive oil into the outer ear. It eliminates the need for the use of a dropper or cotton wool therefore significantly reducing spillage or waste.
Earol® has some unique features:
- Larger bottle and actuator – making Earol® easy to use, especially important for those with less dexterity
- Tapered actuator – ensuring that it has limited access to the auditory canal to avoid any damage to the delicate mechanisms of the ear
- Directed mist spray – administering the correct amount of olive oil to soften the ear wax without any mess or wastage
- 10ml bottle – allowing for both ears to be treated twice a day for 14 days.
- The bottle and label are transparent. This allows visibility of the oil inside and also gives an indication of the amount of oil remaining.
- Earol® can be used preventatively once a week to aid ear hygiene and maintain healthy ears