Epitact Digitubes (Hard Corns & Inter Digital Corns)
Do you have a painful toe? A hard corn or inter digital corn (corns between two toes)? If so, try Digitubes by Epitact. Containing Epithelium 26® silicone gel, which helps to prevent hard skin and the pain caused by excessive rubbing and pressure.
Digitubes are very slim patented protectors with built-in Epithelium 26®: they redistribute pressure and inhibit rubbing to the toe. Result: formation of hard skin (hard corns, inter digital soft corns) are reduced and blisters are avoided; which can help to relieve pain.
Digitubes are so slim; they can even be worn in sports trainers! The main advantage besides being so compact, is that they are washable and reusable. This means that Digitubes can be the solution which provide the following advantages; they are discreet, effective and economical.
- 1mm of Epithelium 26® in the semi-circumference of Digitube is enough to relieve pressure and prevent dorsal corns and interdigital corns from forming on the toes.
- The stretchiness and softness of the chosen fabric; makes this device feel more comfortable.
- It is so compact that multiple devices can be worn on adjacent toes with no discomfort.
- Digitubes are reusable and can be washed with soap and water.
- Using only 1.5cm of Digitube; you can protect a corn for an average of 10 days.
- Sold individually. 1x10 cm length to cut to size.
Protect toes or fingers, prevent the formation of corns and blisters, and help to alleviate pain.
- Do not use on an open wound.
- Persons with arthritis, diabetes, polyneuritis, peripheral neuropathy, or foot ulcers: consult your physician or chiropodist before application and monitor your foot during use.
WHAT IT IS USED FOR:
- Epithelium is a silicone gel with similar pressure distribution properties to those of human subcutaneous tissue. The presence of this substance in Digitubes prevents corn formation and alleviates pain when calluses have already formed.
- Because they are not bulky, Digitubes can be used on two consecutive toes at the same time.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
- Use a good pair of scissors to cut the Digitube to the required length.
- Remove the protective film covering the gel.
- Turn the Digitube inside out and place it on the toe, making sure that the Epithelium gel is in contact with the area you wish to protect.
- Hand-wash, without scrubbing.
- Leave to dry naturally. Do not iron.
73% silicone, 27% polyamide / elastane fabric.
The materials used have passed all the regulatory tests required by ISO standard 10993-1 relating to products that come into contact with the skin. If an incident occurs, stop using the product immediately and inform Millet Innovation.
Millet Innovation cannot be held responsible for failure to use the product in accordance with the manufacturerʼs recommendations.