Epitact Hammer Toe Cushions
The aim of the Epitact Hammer Toe Cushion (under-toe straightener) is to lengthen hammer or claw toes without discomfort, in order to avoid stressful contact with your shoes. This means that it reduces pain and helps to prevent corns or callused areas forming on top of and at the tip of the toe.
Hammer and Claw Toes - the potential risk: toes may end up being fixed in a painful position and this may be more difficult to correct. An alternative solution: position a straightener under the toes that will allow them to lengthen. This means that the toes retain some flexibility and rubbing from the shoe is avoided.
- The Epitact Hammer Toe Cushion - straightener, made from Epithelium®, is placed under the toes. The toes are then lengthened without discomfort and fewer corns will form on the tips and tops of the toes
- They are perfectly shaped to the space beneath the toes
- The flexible elastic that stretches around the 3rd toe keeps the straightener in place
- It is comfortable to wear; thanks to the fabric chosen, which is soft and breathable
- Available in 2 sizes: Male (Large) and Female (Small)
- The straightener is machine washable at 30°C
- Sold in pairs
Hammer, claw toes, corns at the end of the toes.
- Do not use on an open wound.
- Persons with arthritis, diabetes, polyneuritis, peripheral neuropathy, or foot ulcers: consult your physician or chiropodist before application and monitor your foot during use.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
- Hold the Hammer Toe Cushion by the rounded top part.
- The elastic strap slips over the third toe. The largest part of the Cushion needs to be under the second toe.
- Place the Hammer Toe Cushion in the free space at the base of the toes.
- Then slip on socks, stockings or tights to secure the Cushion in the proper position.
WHAT IT IS USED FOR:
The Hammer toe cushion makes the toes feel comfortable by maintaining them firmly in a good position; and thus limits the formation of corns on the tip.
Its shape allows it to adapt to the space under the toes without causing any discomfort. The Hammer Toe Cushion is filled with a material, covered by soft fabric, called: Epithelium.
- Machine washable at 30°C in the mesh laundry bag or by handwash (no twisting or rubbing).
- Air dry. Do not iron.
90% silicone, 10% polyamide / elastane fabric.
The materials used have passed all the regulatory tests required by ISO standard 10993-1 relating to products that come into contact with the skin. If an incident occurs, stop using the product immediately and inform Millet Innovation.
Millet Innovation cannot be held responsible for failure to use the product in accordance with the manufacturerʼs recommendations.