Epitact PhysioStrap (Knee Support Brace)
The Epitact PhysioStrap Arthritic Knee Support helps to secure and hold in place fragile, tender or painful joints. It can be worn on a daily basis during any kind of activity.
- INDICATIONS: Wearing the PhysioStrap helps to relieve and secure a fragile or painful knee (osteoarthritis, patellar pathologies, fragile ligaments etc.). It contributes to a sense of stability that encourages you to continue or resume daily activities while you forget all about the knee support.
- SPECIFICS: It is crucial to keep walking in order to combat the aggravation of osteoarthritis. The knee cartilage is a poorly vascularised tissue, so its blood supply is dependent on joint movement. The PhysioStrap support helps you to continue daily activities in order to preserve your mobility.
- DESIGN: Extra-thin and discreet, the PhysioStrap has been specially developed to be worn under all types of clothing (trousers, skirt etc.). The technology is concentrated into a device of under 40g, and it will not slip or trigger any further discomfort behind the knee (popliteal fossa).
Wearing the EPITHELIUMFLEX PhysioStrap helps to relieve and protect a delicate or painful knee (osteoarthritis, patella diseases, fragile ligaments, etc.). It helps to bring a feeling of stability and helps you to continue or return to everyday activities.
To ensure that blood circulation is not impeded, do not use if you have arthritis, severe varicose conditions, sequelae of phlebitis or oedema (lymphatic/venous) of the lower leg and/or the thigh. Do not use with compression stockings. Do not use on a skin lesion.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
- Wash the PhysioStrap before the first use.
- If you experience pain, oedema, discomfort or any other abnormal reactions stop using the product and consult a doctor.
WEARING THE SUPPORT:
In order to wear the knee brace optimally:
- Do not apply moisturising cosmetics before using the PhysioStrap
- To guarantee good hold, the product must be washed after each use. At the very least, wash the silicone elastic bands with soap and water (without scrubbing them) to remove any dirt.
Wash in a machine at 30°C or by hand with soap and water (without rubbing) and leave to dry naturally. Do not iron.
Extra thin and discrete, the EPITHELIUMFLEX® PHYSIOstrap is a concentrated technology weighing less than 40g, which has been specifically designed to be worn under all types of clothing (trousers, skirts, etc.). It does not slip and does not cause any discomfort at the back of the knee (popliteal fossa).
CONDITIONS FOR USE:
Not to be used if suffering from arthritis, severe varicose veins, sequelae of phlebitis or oedema (lymphatic / venous) of the leg and/or thigh because the circulation should not be impeded. Do not use over damaged skin.
71% polyamide / elastane tissue, 29% silicone.
The biocompatibility of the materials has been assessed according to Standard ISO 10 993-1 for products which come into contact with the skin. If any reactions occur however you should stop using the support immediately and inform Millet Innovation Company.
The Millet Innovation Company cannot take any responsibility for use which does not comply with the manufacturer’s recommendations.