SynBio Vitamin D3 Liquid Drops - 20ml
Synbio vitamin D3 drops (100 IU/drop) [20ml] is designed to give you up to three month's supply of vitamin D. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth, muscle function and the normal functioning of the immune system. Vitamin D also contributes to the normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Deliciously orange flavoured, SynBio Vitamin D3 Drops comes with a fitted dropper cap for convenience on administration or alternatively the drops can be mixed into your baby's usual milk or juice. Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol / Colecalciferol | Suitable for Vegetarians (The Vegetarian Society)
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and bones. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal function. Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
- Peanut Free | Peanut Oil Free | Soya Free | Yeast Free | Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Nut Free | Gelatin Free | Preservatives Free | Salt Free | Sugar Free | Colour Free | Wheat Free
- Alcohol Free | Halal Certified (HMC) | Kosher Certified (KLBD)
- Manufactured and Quantified in the United Kingdom by Professionals in Certified GMP / BRC and ISO Standard facilities. Every batch is externally tested and verified as safe by a third party independent UK laboratory.
Directions: Shake well before use. Adults: Four to ten drops daily or as advised by a healthcare professional. Children birth to 12 years: Four drops daily or as advised by a healthcare professional
Pack Size: 20 ml
Ingredients: Sunflower seed oil, Orange flavour, Medium chain triglycerides, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), DL-Alpha tocopherol
Shake well before use. Do not use if the bottle seal is broken, once opened use within 3 months. As with all food supplements seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and an active and healthy lifestyle.