Tempa DOT™ Clinical Thermometer
Tempa DOT™ Clinical Thermometer (1 unit)
Sterile. Clinical. Disposable. Individually Wrapped. Reduces the Risk of Infection.
- Temperature taking devices can be carriers of infectious diseases as they are shared between patients and handled by caretakers. Even with the most stringent cleaning and handling protocols, it is difficult to ensure a contaminate-free device for each use.
- Tempa•DOT™ solves this problem by providing a sterile, individually wrapped, disposable thermometer. Simply open, use and dispose. In the long history of Tempa•DOT™ there has not been a documentable instance of a patient induced infection. A reduced infection rate can translate into improved patient outcomes, and lower costs.
- Reduces the risk of infection: Other temperature taking devices can accumulate, carry, and spread contagions as they are routinely handled. By comparison, Tempa•DOT™ is a sterile instrument, individually wrapped for single use. This virtually eliminates the possibility of contaminate transfer.
- Safe: Tempa•DOT™ is sterile, latex-free, and non-toxic.
- Accurate: Oral readings in 1 minute. Accurate to +0.1°C (within the critical range of 37°C to 39°C)
*All images and imagery are for illustrative purposes only. 1 unit = 1 thermometer.