Thermal Handheld Camera
Thermal Handheld Camera.
- Temperature check staff, customers and contractors quickly and from a safe distance
- Reads surface temperature
- Accurate to +/- 0.5 °C
- Temperature alarm for abnormal temp (default set at 37.5 but can be changed)
- Records images if required for HR purposes
- Drop proof to 2m
- Affordable, effective and reliable to keep potentially infectious individuals out of your business
This body temperature detection systems accurate to within 0.5°C allows businesses to identify employees, customers or visitors who may bring infection into the workplace and the wider workforce. The most prevalent symptom of COVID-19 is fever, with up to 89% of patients displaying fever as a symptom.
The Almas FR-I is an affordable, convenient option to detect anomalous temperatures quickly. Ideal for environments where fewer people are entering at one time.
Monitor employees as they start their shift, or visitors and customers as soon as they enter your premises.
The thermal image is displayed on the screen when the individual’s face is captured within the camera’s field of vision. The range is 1m from the lens, meaning you can adhere to social distancing (when held at arm’s length) while checking temperatures.
Handheld or tripod options available.